Friday, September 08, 2006

...TOE STOPPERS...

I have always known them as safety stir-ups. Even when I would volunteer for RDA, we called them safety stir-ups. Now I can't get on my horse without wearing them. The reason being because my right foot does not have any control and in the course falling, i could get dragged off by the horse and severe injuries could happen, for the mere fact that my foot was caught in the stir-ups. There have been countless cases where the horse has dragged the rider and the rider's foot caught and have died.
I was surfing the web and came across this site that featured safety stir-ups called TOE STOPPERS. Little did I know that a fellow Filipina rider promotes this product. Yes, Michelle Barrera. I have never met her but I have read articles about her. She is a great rider and making a name for herself as an International Equestrian who we should be proud of.

No comments: