Monday, September 11, 2006

...HORSESHOW...

It's been ages since I've watched a horseshow. Primarily because I don't have a driver on Sundays. Luckily, my dad was in the mood to take Luis for a hair-cut in Polo. There will be a show every weekend until March or April of next year. Yipee... I miss hanging around the stables and listening to all the chisms..hehehe. What surprised me was that there was a good turn out of spectators all because of that huge billboard at the entrance of the club. They should have done that ages ago. Going to ride in a few hours myself.
I borrowed a book from the MPC library Friday since I had to wait for Luis' football. I started reading Confessions of a Shopaholic that one afternoon Janlo picked up for a movie in Powerbooks. But because I have absolutely NO FUNDS I couldn't buy the book. Fortunately, MPC library had it and can be rented out for P2.50 a day. I finished the book lastnight and will return it today. So from 300 plus down to 10 bucks not bad ey? I'm simontaneously reading Riders too but as many know I've read Riders 10 million times...

No comments: