Monday, February 06, 2006

...MONDAY BLUES...

Luis did not have school today and was free to do as he pleased (dayoff for Angele and I, hehe). We woke up pretty late because Luis woke up in the middle of the night and watched TV. We also had our "kwento" moment. Odd time yes but who cares he did not have school the following day.
I had to figure out what dinner was going to be and texted my dad what he wanted. Caldereta is what he immediately answered. Believe me, my dad is like he is forever making lihi. So there I was on google looking for a recipe. I found a pretty simple one, that did not need too many special ingredients. Yes, this was my first time I make Caldereta (Beef Stew). Suprisingly, my dad liked it and again, it is very hard to please him when it comes to food. I guess I will have to add this to my recipe book. =)
You will be amazed of how Luis can entertain himself the whole day. Not once did he complain that he was bored or ask me for an instant playgroup. While I'm on the computer or in the kitchen or going about my own business, I always check on Luis more often than not. He usually asks for a big hug or makes gigil or show me his latest "creation". Today he was reading 6 books that he purchashed during the Scholastic Book Fair that he had in school. He would come out from the room and play with Hunter or ask me to show him new pictures. Luis has this tent-tunnel tube that he loves to crawl around with or in the pictures below, use it like a trunk... funny guy...

No comments: