Sunday, February 05, 2006

...SATURDAY NIGHTS and BDAY PARTIES...
Even though I was so sleepy and tired, I still needed to get out of the house. It's a good thing that the plan pushed through. It was planned a week before, so sorry Gray and Maila, that I was not able to attened your celebration. Plus, I hope you understood that I didnt have a way to get to your house. My MVA mommies had this get together planned a week or so in advanced and all i needed was to walk to their house. I'm sure you had a great time....
The reason why we got togther was because of Susan, who was only here for a few days from Japan. Well, it turns out that Susan had to leave yesterday afternoon because her husband could not handle the three kids. Ha..typical male. hehe. Lyka said that she was going to put the kids to sleep but never showed up. She probably fell asleep too. Mel, who has been bugging Lori and June for a get together, flaked on us. In the end, it was just Lori, June, and I, and a bottle of Bailey's and Alize'. Hehehe. Together with take-out from Hap Tian (a chinese place)... Oh well, it was just Lori, June, and I. June and walked home at 3 a.m. and the wind was so cold and nice... made me miss someone. hehehe.
Pilar's 3rd birthday party was a last minute thing. Which was a great success. Of course the walang kamatayan isaw galore. No Bonifacio party is complete without the isaw. Hahaha. click here to see pictures. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missed you during gray and mai's party :-(

did you get to see BJ? she's leaving na, haven't seen her since christmas party.

when will i see you again? oooh, aaah...