Wednesday, February 01, 2006

...It's WEDNESDAY, It's MY DAYOFF....

In other words, I get to be a bum. Hahaha. I get the house to myself, the computer to myself, just Hunter and I. At least until people start trickling in.

Janlo sent me a bottle of TUYO and I had it for brunch together will diced tomatoes and scrambled eggwhites. Yummy. Wanted to eat more but.... control control. But of course I had to have my sweet thing after... =)

I have been reading this book that I bought in Luis' school bookfair called Hoot by Carl Hiaasen. Of course the only time I get to read is when I'm about to sleep. So only a few pages at a time... It's children's book and it's actually really good. I heard that I movie is on it's way. Yippee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray for day-offs! i purposely declared today my day-off, called in sick and stayed in bed the entire morning. boy, now i feel sick hahaha.

i discovered a good dressing, same as the one they have in KFC asian chicken salad.

3 tbsp hoisin sauce
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil

moving to magallanes is going to be expensive for us. rent alone will cost us our entire month's pay.

i miss you too bets!