Friday, February 03, 2006

...HAAAAY...

I'm still dreading of what will happen on Wednesday, when my mom comes back from Bangkok. After the gruesome events of February 1, I will really make sure that, that maid never steps foot in this house and village ever again. If I have to raise hell, I will. Today, after consulting with my Tita Marivic, she repeatedly told me of how brainless I was, no pun intended, of not reporting the incident to the Barangay Officials. Despite my efforts to tell my dad of what I will do, he dismissed me and said that he will handle it. I then told him "Make sure you really handle it." I have my written statement and pictures to prove the battle scars if needed later on for evidence.

Thursday. OT and PT day. I bumped into Mikee who just had a MRI scan because of a fall during the SEA Games. I hope all is well. Sad to say, many of the therapists are resigning. If my therapists resign, I wouldn't know what to do. Then again, we cannot blame them for seeking out greener pastures. They will be missed.

I finally rode today and was able to do a little cantering and cavalletis...hooray. Jive is gaining weight which is good but still needs work. Lots of it. But none the less she is still the sweetest horse (not to other horses though). My baby...


No comments: