Sunday, November 27, 2005

Luis woke up in the middle of the night as I was about to sleep. We ended up watching Hallmark Channel's Peter Benchley's Creature Part 1 & 2. Not realizing the time (2:15 am till 5am), Luis and I just enjoyed the movie and snuggled under the sheets because my 1.5 horse power aircon was freezing...my room is not big either. It was about twenty-six years after the U.S. military experimented with creating a creature that was half shark and half dolphin, the creature lives. Dr. Simon Chase, a scientist who studies great white sharks, stumbles across the creature, which has evolved into a vicious monster and is terrorizing the inhabitants of a small Caribbean island. Release: 1998 Actors: Craig T. Nelson, Kim Cattrall Director: Stuart Gillard. When we woke up this morning, my clock read 11:20am! Hehehe.
At around noon my neighbors text me asking if they could have a playgroup in my house at 3pm. Sure, why not right? So as usual the food and drinks and the chit chats while the kids play. At around 5 pm, the kids decide to transfer the Lori's house and play there instead. June, Lori, Mel, and I hang out for pizza and coffee with the kids. Since my parents just arrived from Australia of course they were dying to see Luis. Time out and make saluda first. Minutes later, Luis and I were back in Lori's house. Hahaha... I'm really lucky to have neighbors like them. It's even better because our kids get to play with each other and grow up together. Something I was dying to have when I was younger...it's a good thing Luis has this opportunity.

No comments: