Wednesday, November 30, 2005

HEADACHE!
It is a known fact that Wednesday is my "rest" day. I don't have riding and I don't have physical therapy. Just now my yaya come barging into my room saying that she has to leave. Leave because her uncle passed away. Brother of her deceased father. She will be gone for 15 days because that is the allowed vacation leave here. I know death is inevitable. The busiest month of the year, orders and deliveries pouring in, weddings to attend, Christmas parties, Christmas school activities, and family gatherings etc. The month has not even officially started and yet I have this big headache already. I have been shedding tears these past few days but because I am so proud of our Filipino athletes participating at the SEA Games. I have a feeling the reason why I am is because I haven't shed a tear for other deep seeded matters. It's funny but it's also frustrating. All this mixed up emotions inside will explode soon and I may not be prepared for it. It is very very hard for me when my yaya is not here. I am entirely 90% dependent on her. Taking care of Luis is no problem at all.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Can anyone hear me?!

No comments: