Thursday, December 01, 2005

I had a dream about you late last night
And I woke up crying
In every way you're some how in my mind
And I can see you smiling
Though I know you won't be coming home
Still I wait for you
To live each day as though it was the last
I know you want this of me
This emptiness from loosing you is going to pass
I know you're here to guide me
And it's been so long since you've been gone
It's time, I must move on
And even though I know you're gone
I need to carry on
I know you're doing fine
You were a gift to me
Somehow I must believe
That you will always be home in me
You will always be home in me
I was backtracking my xanga blogs and I had the complete videos of Mig Ayesa, who is actually a relative. I watched and listened to each and every one of them. This one caught my attention. Not pertaining to anything in my personal life but that of a friend. A special friend. It must be hard for him as it is as hard for me to see him this way. I pray that all is well. Also, I remember Miggy dedicate this song to our Tita Nucay Llora, who I would see at least once a week at therapy, then she passed away. Just as I was getting to know her. She is with God now, what would be better?

No comments: