Friday, December 05, 2008

IT's FRIDAY I'M ... InLoVe? Hahaha!

It's my parents' 39th year wedding anniversary today. Yikes and congrats! They made it this far. Just like any relationship, there are mountains, hills, and valleys to trek through. But once you surpass it, anything that gets thrown at you would be an easy catch.

I'm suppose to be at the Recyclers Fair now but ever since that Furosato semi food poisoning my stomach easily gets upset...you know the three letter abbreviation that ends with a "M". Hahaha. With no immediate bathroom near by, I don't think I can risk it. Hahaha.

It's a long day ahead. Have to pick up Luis from school, take him to tennis, go riding, rush home and get ready for dinner. I still have the morning time to kill...

I have a confession, I watched Twilight for the 3rd time yesterday while waiting for Luis to get out of school. I watched alone too. The theatre was not full which was good. Then again, many people were watching by themselves. So I didn't feel so left out. You don't even feel that 2 hours and 5 minutes passed by. I love Rockwell.

I had breakfast already...hmm...nap time? Hahaha.

No comments: