Monday, March 03, 2008

...INDIGO BABY/ INDIGO MANILA...

I have been a fan of INDIGO products. I don't even know or remember how it started. Maybe I was surfing the net (multiply) and stumbled upon their yummy products. Then recalling the name while I was channel surfing, I caught the episode of Shop Talk on ANC, which stimulated my curiosity. Before that, which I remember now, the thread of discussion was about something with parenting, attachment parenting and advocating breastfeeding. I am all for breastfeeding or breast milk. Too bad I couldn't.

"Attachment parenting, a phrase coined by pediatrician William Sears,[1] is a parenting philosophy based on the principles of the attachment theory in developmental psychology. According to attachment theory, a strong emotional bond with parents during childhood, also known as a secure attachment, is a precursor of secure, empathic relationships in adulthood."

I must admit I was initially adamant by this type of parenting in the sense that, I wouldn't let my baby cry, or carrying him 24/7 and all. Reason being was of course all personal. I'm half paralyzed, I couldn't carry my baby, I couldn't really bond with him. I was in the hospital in the first 3 months of my son's life, the most I could do was have him placed on me and in the rocking chair. He didn't sleep with me etc etc. Yes I was bitter. Hehehe. But in the end, or now, we have a great bond. We really take care of each other. There was no "love lost".

This is when I found myself visiting their site more and more and every day more. They have great natural line of products which I have been obsessed with. Can't leave the house without my essentials. The JAR of HOPE and the parent MUST-HAVE, SHOO FLY DON'T BOTHER ME. This one I gave out during Christmas to my friends and cousins. They loved it.

Luis never leaves home without applying SHOO even if he will be wearing pants the whole day. I end up applying on myself too. With the prevailing DENGUE epidemic it's better to be safe than sorry. The best thing is SHOO is ALL NATURAL.


Aside from the bath and baby products they also other products like the Nappy Clutch, Reversible Nursing Bib, and Baby Pouches. You would want more babies after looking at the products. Hehehe.

Please visit the site.
Great Job
Monica and Denise!! - the yummy mummys behind.

No comments: