Sunday, October 28, 2007

...TRICK or TREAT SMELL MY FEET...

...Give me something good to eat, if you don't I don't care I will pull your underwear...
Last October 28, Tita Chi invited us to her house for trick or treat. I asked her if I could invite the Cuis. Sure the more the merrier. At this stage of Luis' life it's hard to make him stand up and pose for the camera. Therefore, the lack of photo opportunities. There were only a little over 35 houses that joined the festivities. I really like that gated community. The houses are very modern, and majority are young couples. There was an event in the main clubhouse that included free food and ice cream. Yummy.HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA!!! I wish I was still there to celebrate with you. You know that I wouldn't leave that soon. If only I had Luis with me. Hope you had a great one!!

No comments: