Wednesday, October 31, 2007

...SIGH...

I must admit that I feel bad that I didn't win in the Barangay Elections. Although I am glad that I garnered a little over 400 votes mostly coming from the Village itself. Also, I must point out that on the day that we wanted to campaign inside Galleria de Magallanes, the guard did not let us in. But they had the Performance Team (Incumbent Officials) tarpaulin plastered on the the main gate. My other teammates or other parties had to sneak inside using heavily tinted cars, giving all sorts of excuses to get in. Same goes for Ecology Village. It was also said that Mayor Binay gave 1M pesos for their campaign. I do not know if this is true though. I wouldn't call it sour graping because I lost, I just feel that we independent candidates were not given a fair chance. All incumbent officials except Nico got in. Would his voice be enough? That's 8 to 1. What happened to giving chances to others? We independents gave them a good fight. There is still a clamor for change and I don't think that clamor for change will subside immediately. In the meantime, we can work and start our own projects. I will continue with my project with the PWDs. I know I have the support of some officials.

On the other side of things, Eric has completely ignore me even banning me from reading his blog, closing sites that he knew I had access to. Of course I feel bad because I know I didn't do anything wrong. Just goes to show that he will not move on. Poor guy. Poor son. One can only reach out to a certain point knowing there is nothing to cling to. Never believe it when one says that they are ok. They are not. His loss. Oh well. Next....

No comments: