Wednesday, September 12, 2007

...HAY!!!...

After that ordeal with that baboy, my mom calls me in the morning asking me to do something for her client. Sure. I'll do it. Went about my usual Monday schedule. Picked her up from her office. Luis was with me and brought a snail from Polo. Yesterday, after dinner, my mom asked me to take care of dinner. Salad and pasta. Sure... like I said in the previous post, I don't want to ruin my relationship with my mom or what's left of it. But it doesn't change the fact that I cannot stand that baboy in the house. Just last night, he and his gross habit of coughing out whatever disease he has out and infecting everyone else, and expelling in the kitchen sink! quiasco!!!! Yet, they allow that baboy to be that way. I swear if only it wasn't a mortal sin i would have killed him myself. I am telling you this, when he dies, which soon I hope, I am going to be so happy. I am NOT going to pay any respect because a baboy like that does not deserve one. Please don't think I am saying this out of anger or frustration. You don't like something, you either change it or throw it away. You don't have to keep up with the crap.

No comments: