Thursday, June 28, 2007

...IT's A GOOD THING...

It's a good thing that I didn't catch the bitch calling or my dad on the phone. I did visit him 2x only because I had PT and OT on those days. Thus it was inevitable to go and see him. Of course, Luis was with me. Thank God that bitch was not calling. However, she was calling the house nonetheless. Thank God too that I have my precious yayas answering the phone. Haaay caramaba.
UNTO BETTER THINGS...
Luis is back in school and homework is starting make its way to our every afternoon. There isn't much as compared to traditional schools. Man made water and landforms. Math tests.... Knowing that he had tests on days, I would ask him how he did in his tests and right away he would say "1/5 or 2/10". Then I would give him a look and he would say "Fine! 5/5 or 10/10." When I checked his tests, true enough he aced them. Hay naku, this little boy really knows to get around...
I'm planning a trip. Waiting for confirmations. When those confirmations are confirmed, I will expound on the trip. I hope they get confirmed... I need this.

No comments: