Monday, February 05, 2007

...THE GRIND and MORE...

It's been a week since I last posted here. Caught up with my TV Shows. Hahaha... Well, the truth is, I was down with the flu for 4 days. Over the weekend actually, which was a bummer because I missed my High School Fund Raising Reunion. A joint venture between AC93 & LSGH 93. I missed my friends perform too. I missed the first outdoor horseshow of the season. My son missed his RIFA Football Tournament wherein I later found out that his age group emerged champions.

Since I was sick, I watched two full seasons of LOST. I didn't stop there, I was able to catch up on the 3rd season too. Addict addict (chanting).

I finally left the house tuesday for my PT. I had to buy a new barong for Luis for his First Communion. I passed my Townes for fabric for my chaise lounge and roman shades. Just got samples. The one that I really liked was P650/m. The following day, I was told that my dog had ran out of food, that we didnt have food to cook too. So, after buying stampitas in Don Bosco, I picked up Luis from school, went to S&R, bought our bi-weekly grocery & food, and Luis and I paid a visit to Mike V, all the way in Mandaluyong, and bought a sack of dog food. Phew...

I ditched PT & OT in exchange for the day in Divisoria & Quiapo with Weeya and Monching. We all went crazy with all the material, fabrics, and not to mention DVDs. Remember the P650/m I found in Townes? For the exact same thing, I found in Divi for P720 for 8 meters! Can you believe that??

Luis finally went to football and I met some new parents. Apparently they knew my son. What's new? Hehehe. I stayed with T. MC and she told me abouthte perils of having a daughter... It was funnt because in the end she goes, "How funny that here I am telling you about my daughter, or complaining about her, when your mom used to call me up and complsin about you." Hahaha. I was like NOW?? She complains about me now?! She said NOT now but before...

Saturday morning, Luis and I had a 3-way Conference with his teacher. Luis presented to me all his works, tests, exams during for previous semester. According to his teacher he is doing very well. That evening, Pappy. Luis and I went to mass in CSA and went straight to Alabang Hills. It was the birthday of T. Viging. She is the Wife of my Lola's brother. She remarried after my uncle passed away duringthe war. I was able to see my cousins who live in Baguio and my neice Solana who from what I remember was riding up and down Wright Park bareback just a year or two ago.

On the 7th day...I rested. Well watched Cars with Luis, Seabiscuit, and A Good Year. Hehehe. Aside from that I finished 8 Sudoku puzzles too. It was a good week...




No comments: