Wednesday, January 03, 2007

...A New Year, so they say...

My room was painted all white. For more than 7 years it was yellow. I was getting tired of it. I chose white because it would be easy to mix and match my stuff. In the recent year, I find myself drawn to the citrus palette. Orange, Red, Lime, a touch of yellow, Aqua etc. It looks alive and vibrant which I need in my life right now. I need that extra kick to get me going. My storage bins are all done in orange and lime green colors. I found 4 throw pillows in orange, yellow, light blue, and white. They cost a mint according to my minuscule budget, but it was all worth it. I still have to do the roman shades, slip cover for my chaise lounge, and the bedspread. But the bed spread can be put on hold. Too much color might drive me insane. Haha.

No comments: