Monday, November 13, 2006

...LEFT HANDED PEN...


My mom just arrived from her 5 day trip to Vietnam. Of course, there was only one thing I asked her to get for me. COFFEE! I asked for 2 bags instead she comes home with 3! Yahoo! 3 x 24 = 72 sachets... Thanks MOM!!




She got me a LEFT-HANDED pen. As many or none of you may know, I was born right handed. But after my brain operation, leaving me hemiplegic, I now use my left hand for everything. It explains the need for a LEFT-HANDED pen. Tonight, as she was showing me her "finds" she realized that the pen was marked for a left hander but the actual pen inside was for a right handed person. Furious, my mom asked me to get in touch with Parkson (Vietnam) and find a way to have the pen exchanged. Then she asked me to email Stabilo, the makers of the pen and report this incident. Hmm... I have been using normal pens for so long what difference would it make right?? But of course, I have to be grateful that my mother would think of my hand writing preference instrument...




No comments: