Tuesday, November 21, 2006

...BUSY BUSY BEE...

I went riding Monday and Jive was actually giving her head but I didn't have enough strength to keep it up. It's like her head alone weighs a ton. Hehehe... But as always, my sweetie always wakes up when she hears the sound of her carrot bag. It was also the new soccer module for Luis. Actually it's more like a week long break...
Today, I was surprisingly up and out of the house by 9:30 am. Lori, who has to go for PT decided to take the same schedule as I have. So for the following sessions, she will be my "classmate" hahaha. My session was not until 1:00 pm. So, you can imagine how long I waited. Hehehe. It's ok.
I brought Luis to his pedia-dentist to have his tooth checked. It's half dead! Hay caramba. It's a good thing that it was not a permanent tooth. Speaking of which, Luis lost his 2nd tooth today. It just fell out. Yes, it's only his second tooth. To think that he is already 7 years old... Well my teeth came out late too. No worries.
Tired and sleepy, Lori called me and asked if I wanted to go with her to a Barangay meeting. Hmm... sure. I thought that the barangay was inside the village. Wrong! The Barangay is outside the village but just outside. I thought it was for the elections of the village appointees. Wrong again... It was a totally different agenda. Oh well... sometimes it's fun not to know what you are getting into. Met new people which is always nice. Free dinner too. Hahahaha. My dad laughed at me because he knew that I was going to the meeting for the free food! hahaha. On a more serious note, it really sounds interesting this "barangay" thing. I didn't realize how much "good" the Makati Officials were offering. I guess once I hear the word politics, i get turned off. But tonight's meeting opened up my perspectives...nice.

No comments: