Monday, August 21, 2006

...GIVING UP...

Nah.. nothing serious. Me pa...give up? Ha! But yes I am giving up on my iBook persuance. Unless someone wants to give me one. I figured it out that I didnt grow up using an Apple computer except that ancient types. I'm pretty much very comfortable with a PC. So, what would a good laptop be? Yes, it has to be white. Hahaha.
What do you think? But pricewise...much steeper. Hmm....
...FINDING RIDERS AGAIN...
Yesterday our cable TV was not working so obviously there was nothing to watch. I couldn't watch my DVDs because someone smart didnt return the player to my room. Luis decided to sleep with my dad, so I was alone and bored. The first book I reached for under my night table was RIDERS. Hmm... havent read this book again in a long long time. I think I have read this book more then 5 times. The headline at the back is "Sex and horses who could ask for more." Hehehe....
DANG! There is something wrong with my PHOTO upload! HELP!

No comments: