Tuesday, January 24, 2006

...PARTY CUBES...
A few weeks back my friends and I had dinner in a friends' condo and one friend was so excited to share her new discovery, Party Cubes. Hehehe. I told her that those cubes have been available here for as long as I remember. Usually found at the dairy aisle along side the fresh milk and the selection of myriad cheeses. Of course, el cheapo me, dare not venture in purchasing a pack...he he he. Besides I was not throwing a party any time in the near future. However, while killing time one afternoon, I bought one. I forgot about it though because I switched into Busy Momma mode as soon as I got home. Tonight, not having dinner again, I went down to the kitchen in search of my pack...kinda disappointed because the pack I bought was not the same flavor that I had in the dinner. But all is well.. cheese is cheese and it's GOOD any way you take.....

No comments: