Wednesday, December 14, 2005


...In Tears Again...
Fielder's Choice - a movie - "Career obsessed advertising executive Phillip Fielder loves his bachelor lifestyle but the death of his sister leaves him with a new responsibility, becoming surrogate parent to his autistic eight year old nephew. Now Phillip is faced with a choice that will change the lives of all those he loves"
I couldn't but help but shed a tear or two...Actually more than my eyes could well up before the tears came trickling down. Of course I couldn't help but think of a friend of mine who is more or less in the same boat. How I wish I could be allowed to be there for both of them... but he made the choice not to. You know that certain chest pain as if someone is squeezing your heart? That's the feeling I usually get. Aside from that, I caught the opening ceremonies of the 3rd Paralympic Games that are being held here. If there was an equestrian event, I would have loved to join. Seeing those athletes in their wheelchair's, crutches all waving the flags of their countries, made me cry again. The frustration really kills you huh? Yup it does.

No comments: