Tuesday, December 13, 2005

...AT LEAST...
Luis realized that what did he was wrong and apologized when I picked him up from school. The funny thing is that, he told all his classmates and teachers about it. Hahaha. When I picked him up from school they all came running to me asking me if Luis was still grounded. Que cute. Since, all was well, we did the present shopping as fast as we could in time for the driver to be back with my mom...(all hell breaks lose when the car arrangements are not in order).
...BACK TO BUSINESS...
As expected Christmas orders are coming in. Busy busy bee as busy as a bee can be! It's good but still lots to cover for. Haay. Still not feeling the so-called Christmas spirit. I am however excited for my son's present.... will keep you posted about it.

No comments: