Saturday, December 03, 2005

At least... NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS!
Luis had to be at Dusit Hotel for his Christmas Caroling by 4pm. His performance was at 6. Marge, Aileen, Frances, Jenny, and I had a little merienda in the coffee shop while waiting for the kids who were entertained by the movie Monsters Inc. Never again will I pay 120 pesos for a can of Coke Lite!!! Dang!!! The kids really sang well and was well attended. My whole family went which made Luis really happy. The lobby though looked more like a playground...hahaha. But the kids enjoyed and had their free dinner after the performance.
My parents treated my cousin Tina, who was here from a recent trip to the US and resides in Australia. Her mom and another tita of mine. We ate at Peking Garden and devoured the Peking Duck! My first real meal in weeks! I even bumped into Penny and Anton and company, people who I do not see anymore.
Right after, my parents dropped me off at this cafe called Cyrano I think along C. Palanca, Makati, and met up with my fabulous GIRLS! We are complete once again with the addition of Trixo and Mocs who, one lives in San Bruno and the other we hardly see. We basically had the place to ourselves. Alex, the owner, treated us to Raclette Cheese and Chocolate Fondue!! Yummy!!!! It was a good night...still lapses but it was good!

No comments: