Friday, April 06, 2012

Like A CHAMPioN!

Things don't always go the way you want it to. Many know that I'm a strong advocate of using all natural products. Yes, they are not readily available in the groceries or your favorite sari-sari stores. They cost more also. Reality is, I live with my mom. Her house, her rules, her choice of products. I still have to remind her to use her BYOBs (Bring Your Own Bag) when she goes on emergency grocery and usually provide her with one. I always have at least 2 in my bag. I can't control what detergent she buys, the cheaper the better. That goes for almost everything else. 
 
My friend suggested that I try Champion as she has heard good reviews of it. When I asked the labandera and other household staff including the midwife of my uncle, they all agreed that CHAMPION was a good brand. First thing I noticed on the package was NO CHALK. That's a good thing and an added plus. I handed the products to the labandera and asked her to give me her feedback on each kind.


The following is a Champion Fashion Show at a Super8. Where fashion models strutted along the aisle of the supermarket sporting the latest Spring and Summer collection of the, none other than Filipino designer Randy Ortiz.



 
 

The ultimate goal of any detergent and bar is prove and show that stubborn stains are easily washed away. In this fashion show, the models "attacked" each other with bottle squirts of the daily condiments like ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard and were easily wiped off with a bar.  Of course, daily shoppers were given a visual treat with music and the works. Action in a supermarket is always fun for everyone. 

(Also blogged at BLISSFULCOW.WORDPRESS.COM)

No comments: