Monday, July 06, 2009

A DECADE

Gosh, I can't believe my baby is 10 years old. How time flies. It is also my 10th year since my brain surgery. Yup. Imagine given 10 days to live to 10 years and counting. Someone sent me a video of Nick Vujicic a long time ago and I was inspired even more to go and live. How timely that I get sent the same video on my 10th year anniversary (July 6-7) since that frightful night where I was only given days to live. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have believed in me and helped me in this journey to recovery especially my Mommy and Pappy, who never gave up on me despite all. Who have done nothing but give me the love and shower me with blessings. The family (the whole herd) who have been all so supportive and loving. My dear friends who still know me as the LOGS that I am. Tita Marivic, who knew that I could get on a horse again and do a lot more. My PT/OT family who have done countless favors for me and making me feel more than just a patient. Titas and Titos. Jive my 20+ year old horse who literally takes care of me every time I ride. Of course, the love and joy in my life, Luis Xavier. I can never thank each and every one of you enough. Take care all. Much love, Bettina

No comments: