Thursday, May 14, 2009

...I Miss This Spot...

I miss this spot. I miss blogging about my days whether good or bad. Just haven't had the time. Been so busy with orders and now a new venture. It's good in the sense that I am busy right. Making a little profit to get by.


It's summer for Luis and he has taken up digital photography and started Spanish lessons. Of course he still has his tennis twice a week. Keeps us all busy having to work around driver schedules, play groups and the works. There hasn't been much of a MVA playgroup which as dissipated over the months. I still get to see one or two MVA Mommas as one has even started to half stable Jive.
Speaking of Jive, there has been a slight change in grooming services. Nanding is no longer my groom but he has said that he will still help me get on leaving the rest to my new groom Odong. Imagine after more than 10 years. I have to get used to it I guess. Jive has been a real sweetheart to the kids and students of T. Marivic, I see in their faces the content and after they have ridden that they had a good ride. That's my baby. Just going about her business but she demands her carrots! Wow, her eyes light up and at full alert when she knows she is getting her carrots.

I'm happy that the vitamins that we are giving her is working. Jive has gained weight. have to build up her muscles though. Need a good rider to do that through. Lex? Hehehe. Luis kisses and hugs Jive when he sees her. My sweety.

Don't ask me about going out or my social life because I don't go out. Mostly all family gatherings composed of dinners and lunches. That's why I'm so fat! Hahaha. Anyway, gotta get back to work. Adios!



No comments: