Sunday, August 03, 2008

...FAST FAST FAST...

Many times I catch myself staring at Luis in awe. He has gotten so big so fast! Warp speed as you may call it. Just tonight, he was wearing my old old boxer shorts (circa college days) and asked me why I still had them. Truth be told, they were way way back in my closet, forgotten through time. I was looking for something and was rummaging through my closets picking out whatever. Luis wore my boxer shorts during dinner and of of course my parents asked him where he got them. "Momma's closet" and my mom stared at me! Yes yes yes, I have gained ALOT of weight since I gave birth. I can't use "because I'm half paralyzed" as an excuse anymore. Hahaha!!! Just simply love good food and to eat. ANYTHING!

But seriously, I have to lose weight. Riding weekly is not enough. PT is not enough either. But when?? I don't have the drive to go on a serious diet too. I have stopped drinking sodas for more than a year now but that didn't help at all. I only have 1/2 cup of rice a day, that's not even on a daily basis. Hahaha. Gosh, I don't even have the motivation. I don't care if people think I'm fat. At least I know I'm happy. As long as I fit into the clothes I have now, I'm OK. I'll really cry if my riding boots don't zip up, or why breeches don't fit, then I'll do serious dieting. Ok change topic. Hahahaha.

EXCITED

Excited for an upcoming trip with my bestfriends. Oohlalala.

No comments: