Thursday, September 06, 2007

...FINISHED HOUSE M.D. in...

Finished House Season 3 in 2 days. I even brought the portable DVD player to PT so I could watch there and in the car while waiting for Luis. Loser ba? hahaha. Now I have to wait for all my shows to premier again. That's why I got some movies to pass the time...

I have to vent because if I don't say it out loud I'm going to explode one of these days. A day or two after I arrived from the States, my dad wanted to check out the Duty Free or what's left of it. Apparently, it was his first time to drive after all those weeks or months since he last got sick. So, the car the was available was the Honda City. This was an early Sunday morning. As soon as the car doors opened I could smell the filth of Paolo. Then, the dashboard was full of ashes, blank cds in every slot. Damn, the whole car was full of ashes. I was nadidiri to seat down. Trying to stay sane, I look around the car and ohmigod!! The driver seat control panel was all scratched up and really in bad shape and all creases were filled with ash.. I was like, "Is this the city or are we using baboy's car?" I couldn't believe how bad it was. I was only gone for 3 1/2 weeks no way could the car get in it's present shape. To think that the City is my mom's alternative car for color coding on Mondays. It was really bad... I was like, my mom is crazy if she even gives baboy a new car. If this is the way he takes car of a car, no way will I let him use ANY car. I was i shock for a week or so, talking to the drivers in disbelief. Yuck, I'm never riding in the City again. He probably take his sluts in the car and only God knows what he does. Thank God Tito Joe stays in the guest room now. UGH!!! Gross!!!!

Every weekend, my two titas, my folks, my cousin, Luis and I either go to mass together or meet up somewhere after mass. It's a 3-day event hahaha. Anyway, one night my cousin opened up to me telling me how she cannot stand Paolo anymore. He barges into their house uninvited and brings along his"jologs" friends, as my cousin says, and stays in their house being boisterous as ever. My cousin, being younger than baboy, just takes him in eve though she is busy with other things. Then, the clincher, how my cousin cannot stand the fact that he is so aggorant. He says and I qoute. "I'm an (name withheld), I can do whatever I want to goddam do and no one can stop me." For those words that he said to come from a cousin who is much better off than we are, is a ... i dont have the words for it...I just shook my head in grave disbelief. She was like, "Bets, you have the same middle name ad last name but no way do you go around and announce it to the world." See what an arrogant asshole he is?? Why can't my mom see past that??? HE is MAYABANG with no RIGHT to be. Argh... you know if only it want for Luis, I would have stayed in the States much much longer... I hate having to come home to house with a person like that. My parents know that I call him a piece of shit...literally. Because that is what he is.

I overheard my parents talk about that baboy wanting to live i the States. I think he should. As far far far away as possible. It's a Thursday night, what is that baboy doing here? Isn't he suppose to be at work??? I really cant stand it when he is here.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL MY MOM and DAD TO WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT PAOLO REALLY IS?!

Going to my happy place now...

No comments: