Friday, September 28, 2007

...DINNER ...

Luis and Pappy left for Legaspi early this morning. At around 8:45 am (i'm still in lala land) my mobile rings to the familiar tune of the looney tunes. I check the tiny window and it's my Pappy. On the line however is Luis. "Hi Momma! We are in Legaspi already ok?! I love you. Bye!" click. A few hours later it's Luis again, "Hi Momma, I'm in the farm! Pappy said I can bring home some chicks. Ok. Love you. bye" click. In those two conversations I think was only able to squeeze in one measly sentence of "Ok, be good. Love you too." Hay this Luis.... he drives everyone crazy. Crazy with love. Would you believe that Luis still sleeps with me in bed alternating with my parents. It's scheduled! Yesterday, while I was having my procedure, my Pappy buys two face sized siopaos for Luis and I. Since, I was only allowed to have lugaw and clear broths for 3 days, I was starving. When I get home, Luis was i my room doing his assignments and watching his AFTERTOONS with a bowl full of mushroom soup and rice. Luis saw the siopao gulped down his soup with rice and raced for the siopao. I still had 1/4 left ad he was done. Amazing! Growing boy indeed!

This evening there was a family dinner c/o T. Carmen in honor of Pilar and Santino. IHAW galore! I wanted to eat everything was afraid...I had this and that... when dessert came, David was nice enough the get me a platito of all the different desserts...I was in heaven!!! The 3 days without solids, I didnt care if I had to rush to the thrown... Luckily, I didnt have to. Hehehe. After dinner I mentioned top Maricel that Luis should start playing football again even if it's only once a week due to his hectic school schedule...floating in my mind was that huge siopao that he gobbled in a minute...Hay...

No comments: