Monday, September 03, 2007

...COUDN'T HELP MYSELF....

Since Luis has extended classes, he ends class at 4 or 5:30 p.m., poor guy. Since I have time to kill, I passed by my favorite DVD place...My latest find is HOUSE. I have been wanting to watch this but since things have been hectic, I haven't really had the time to sit down and bum. I have seen snippets of this show but you know me, I want from start to finish, I hate being bitin! Hahahahaaha!!! First, the medical jargon has captured my attention since E.R. came along. Grey's Anatomy is totally on a different category. In a way I see how my own brain operation was done...heheh... fascinating. I'm only on Season 2. But at the rate I'm going, ill be done by tomorrow evening. Season 3 is on standby and Season 4 will premier on the 25th at 9/8c. So you will know what i'm doing if I dont answer SMS or YMs. Hehehee... Be good.

No comments: