Sunday, August 26, 2007

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN...

I call this a 123 invite. Janlo sent me a messages asking if Luis and I would want to spend the afternoon in Rockwell with the kids and watch Surf's Up. Sure, I said as long as we get picked up. Also Mommy was playing golf and Pappy was arriving from Legaspi. Dre took of the boys and brought them to Power Station and played arcade games. While Janlo and I a little shopping of our own. There was still a lot of time to kill anyway. I also needed to get a gift for martin since he is my inaanak. Ben 10 was what he wanted to Ben 10 it is....

After the movie I passed by the Power MAC center and bought a Power Adapter for my iPod so that I dont always have to charge it on the computer. This way I can take iPod everywhere. Pretty expensive but ok lang yan it's worth it. We ate in McDo after and headed home. Thank you to the Cuis... until next time....

*currently listening to Surfs Up Soundtrack*

No comments: