Wednesday, July 04, 2007

...YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!....

Wow... I didn't realize that things were happening in warp speed. Next thing I know, I'll be... Yikes! Luis is turning 8 on Friday. I have an EIGHT YEAR old son! No party this year. Just a few friends and cousins playing bowling. Nothing fancy. Can't wait. Since Luis is so into Pokemon i decided to order cupcakes with Pokemon characters. Just a few.

We had a dinner party here last night because the Perezes are in town. The Italian and Virginia contingent were present as well as the other Perezes. T. Butch and T. Meng. Then whats left of the del Rosarios. Dang, Monto and I are the eldest cousins now... yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monto is still older than me.... who by the way is getting married. Yahoo!

I was just elected, i should say assigned President of the PWDs of Brgy. Magallanes. Yikes!!! Just as I was leaving. But since we are still in the early early stages nothing much has been happening. At least today we were able to disseminate the PWD forms and TRANSPORT ID PLUS certification too. Next step is for the City Hall to issue to ID CARDS. Then when I get back ill plan what to do. Hehehehe....

hay...

click here for more pictures!

No comments: