Tuesday, June 12, 2007

...MAKATI CITY HALL...

In all the years that I have lived in Makati, today was the first time I went to the City Hall. I think... Or at least the first time to step into the 22 storey building. Hi tech!! Hahaha. I had to get my Free Movie Pass and Transport Discounted Fare Card. As a disabled resident of Makati City, I get all these benefits. Sayang naman if I don't avail of them right?

photo by pakshet101

When I come down from the 5th floor, my friver tells me that there was shooting just before we entered the city hall. Yikes!!!! pakshet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bets! thanks for regularly checking on my blog - i try to update as often as i can... but i fail, haha!

pwede ba ma-hiram ang free movie pass na iyan hehehe...

you know, i miss you and your cooking :-(

blissful COW said...

Aw... you know what Nins, I havent really been cooking. Been busy with the Baranagay Elections. Aside from other things. Miss you too Nina. We should get together soon!