Monday, February 19, 2007

...BUSY BEE AGAIN...

I'm just getting fatter and fatter again! When will I stop eating? Hahaha! With all the family dinners, birthday parties, get togethers, and all... I don't think I will ever get thin... Oh well. I just worry when my clothes don't fit me. As of now, they still fit.
Like the title of this post says, I have been busy. Aside from my OT & PT, I had to prepare for Luis' First Communion, do my chores for the house (grocery), bday parties where Luis was invited to, take Luis to his weekly football and basketball,Family Sports Day in Luis' school, cooking here and there (eggplant parmagiana), watched DVDs with Luis, Much Needed Masahe, TV Show Downloads, Tita Chi's birthday dinner in Zong (yummy food! I want to go back!), Luis' First Confession on Valentine's Day, First Communion in Santuario de Jose where my parents got married in 1969, Mass again after and dinner in Banana Leaf, Kung Hei Fat Choi, Dinner for Pilar in the Dayrit's House.
Eat eat eat! That's all I do...Hay...that's life.

No comments: