Friday, November 24, 2006

...HOME ALONE...

Yup. One of those weekends where I am home alone. Not even Luis is here. He and my Pappy left for GenSan early this morning to catch a 7am flight. Meaning that I had to wake up 4am. Knowing this I decided not to sleep anymore. Instead I finished the 9 episodes of Heroes, the 12th Episode of Prison Break and some early morning news. Then at 3:30am the midwife of my Pappy barges into my room looking for the milk that Luis is suppose to bring to GenSan. First of all, you don't barge into my room. 2nd of all, the milk is in the ref that you are in-charge of. 3rd of all, DON'T BARGE INTO MY ROOM at 3:30 in the morning. Yes, I had to repeat to the midwife because she is starting to irritate me. I told her that she was lucky that I was still awake at that time. If I was still sleeping and she did that, boy will I bite her head off.
Luis was all ready to leave, bags packed, amd last minute medications to be taken. All set. Finally, I was able to sleep and didnt wake up til 1 pm. Then of course back to work. Cleaned another closet in the attic that was overlooked thinking that there wasnt much. Wrong!!! More junk of my mom. Haaay!. Heehee... Well I have a new book that I fished out of my mom's collection.

No comments: