Monday, September 25, 2006

...THE WEEKEND HAUL...

It's been rare that my mom and I go out shopping together for the mere fact that I am usually told less than an hour before she leaves. Giving me no time to get ready. However, Friday night she already asked me if I wanted to go. I said sure, knowing the weekends are when my Pappy takes Luis out anywhere and everywhere which meant that I would be free. My mom and I went to the Negros Fair in the Rockwell Tent with Tita Marrot where all we did was eat actually. Then we went to the Salcedo Saturday Market to buy my mom's weekly supply of "green" juice. Don't ask me what's inside, but the sight of it is very unappetizing. Right after we visited the Karl Edwards Bazaar where I was able to buy two tops and a new pair of black jogging pants. My old ones are so faded that they actually look grayish brown. Hahaha. Not to mention a slight rip at the waist area due to over washing. Anyway, after an afternoon of shopping, we headed home and checked up on the boys (my Pappy and Luis). Just had a little time to rest my achey feet and get Luis ready for Mass at Rockwell. Dinner in Zaifu. I said that I would only get something light like a Agedashi Tofu and Sashimi, which I did but ended up ordering a Coke Float at McDo. Haay....
Sunday: REST!!!!! Bum and rest. Well not really because I made Pesto and Mini Pizzas with Basil, Tomato, and mozzarella Cheese. Later on I found Episode 1 Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy. Of course I watched it. Hehehe.

No comments: