Thursday, April 13, 2006

..I CRIED TODAY...
It has been 6 months since I last saw Eric, yet it only feels like last week, when he said that he had to postpone our well planned Road Trip. Up to this day, I wonder what could have been. Sometimes, I put the blame on his father for demanding that Eric and Dustin spend the Halloween week with them up in Tagaytay. Just one more day could have changed everything. We could have had that one whole day to ourselves. Then, there is another part of all this telling me that it was bound to happen anyway. Eric will realize that he was not ready to move on. Better sooner than later right? Yes, that would be the right thing to do.
I am sure that it was easy for him to just walk away. He did not have anything to lose. What happens to the one that gets left behind? Yes, what happens to me? It has been nothing but an uphill climb for me and one day I might just give up too. Lets just hope that doesn't come soon.
I know we are all allowed to have our moments, moments like this. Shed a tear or two and grabbing out for the Kleenex box. Reminisce and fantasize of the days that have gone by. Little snippets of unforgettable ... OH nevermind.Hahaha. See, how I can laugh now? Because it was good all the way. That is why I have a hard time letting go because when else will I find someone who can "take care" of me the same way Eric did? I miss him...

No comments: