Tuesday, April 11, 2006

...WHERE DO I START?...
It's Holy Week again. What to do? Nothing. My family hardly spends Holy Week out of town. I think the last time we spent Holy Week out of town was 3 or 4 years ago. We brought Luis to Montemar for his first beach trip. That was the year when Rico Yan , a matinee idol, passed away. I remember my mom coming out of her hotel room sharing with us the tragic news. Now, I doubt if anything is going to happen. My dad isnt in any shape to take long trips or to bask in the summer sun either. I guess, we will do our holy week obligations as Christians as always.
I finally rode yesterday after 2 or 3 weeks. Jive has gained much needed weight and more subtle to ride. I guess that $45 dollar massage did her good. Thanks Leslie. I cantered a bit too last night but had difficulty keeping my stir-ups in place. T. Marivic and I were trying to figure out how that lady in Michigan taught us. Hmm...research reseach!
Luis must be so bored already since all his activites will resume only after Holy Week. Today, when I left the house for PT, I asked him to take a bath already. When I got home he was still wearing the same sleeping clothes of the night before! Hahaha...
It's back to daily cooking for me tomorrow as the already prepared food is gone. Have to make menus again. oh well... here is a BIG smile from Hunter!


No comments: