Sunday, March 19, 2006

...BIRTHDAY PARTY and the REST OF the WEEK...

It seemed like a long week. It was actually. Luis had exams everyday and will have his final one tomorrow. Social Studies. The usual OT/PT grind for me. Cooking our dinners. Going to SM to buy gifts and whatnots. Had mass and dinner with the del Rosario's because it was my Tito Joe's feastday...yes..my families find occasion to celebrate. Lastnight, I had my Maga Mommies over for Cheese Fondue and Chocolate Fondue. Yummy! One, the eldest, had a curfew given by the husband because she had the sniffles. Funny don't you think? Curfew? I haven't heard that term in ages. Then again, I never really had a curfew. Today was a birthday party of a friend's son who I haven't seen in 5 years, I think. Oh well... will write more later, my son wants me beside him NOW! Demanding...hehehe. He fell asleep one song!! Now where was I? My cousin's ex boyfriend was in the same party with his three kids are wife. His son look like him...cutie! Almost everyone there were married with kids. Even some on thier 2nd or 3rd already. Haay. In the car on the way home Luis wanted me to treat him like a baby. Yes those were his exact words. To treat him like a baby. Funny guy. Oh well, here is to another week. Going to ride tomorow BABY!!!

No comments: