Wednesday, February 22, 2006

...WHOIS GEORGE NELSON?...
I have been fascinated by these clocks for some time now. Then a friend of mine sent me a jpeg of all these wall clocks. And I saw exactly what I wanted. I am no interior designer or artist for that matter. I simply am fond of these little "trinkets of design". As many know or may not know, I have been gathering or collecting photos or web images of what I like to call "Wishful Thinking Files". From houses, apartments, condos, furniture, beds, light fixtures, bathroom fixtures, all the way down to door knobs and drawer knobs, etc. With all that hoping that one day I can have my own place. We are still allowed to dream right?
GEORGE NELSON - click here to learn more
Furniture and Wall Clocks by George Nelson


...yummy stuff indeed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bets, sorry about your grandma. my condolences to you and your family.

blissful COW said...

Thanks Nins! She passed away peacefully. I was holding her hand when she did. Sad but at least she is up in heaven now.