Tuesday, February 14, 2006

...HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL...



All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need. - The Beatles



I normally would dread Valentines Day for the mere fact that I don't have that "special" someone. I konk myself on the head and say, "What are you talking about Bettina? You have so much love around you." Indeed I do. After a while and being a bit wiser, I guess, the whole hullabaloo of Valentine Day doesn't mean much because I have the love with me 24/7 unconditionally. What can beat that?



My son picked out flowers from walking around the village while walking the dog. I just texted a friend and told him about it, dreading the day when my neighbors will send me a bill for all the flowers my son picks for me. Haha.



To all my dearest friends and special people Happy Valentines to you all. Remember that LOVE actually is all around.

click here for more photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your son is the most adorable, bets! iba talaga single mom sons, no? i love it! hahaha!