Wednesday, December 21, 2005

...GETTING BETTER...

I have been really busy with my business which is good. I haven't had time to go to my Physical Therapy on a regular basis. The most is once a week which will have to do for now. Also, because of Hunter, my brother and I have been baby sitting too. Luis is on vacation now so he is free to do as he pleases. He is either in Cathy's house or next door with Nikki and Banjo. There was a dinner here last Monday for Tito Joe's birthday (my uncle who has been in a coma for 28 years) and just a get together for my mom to cook. Luis and I were late because we came from a birthday party in the Fort. McDonalds... Monto brought his new girlfriend which a first in my book...it's been years since he introduced anyone to the family. The thing is I know the girl...hehehe. Ahhhh...world is too small!!
On my end of the world, I guess I'm getting better. I'm eating on time now. Too lost like a space cadet. Thank God for Hunter. hehehe.

No comments: