Friday, December 16, 2005

...LAST DAY! YAHOO!...
I was up at 6:30 am and so was Luis. I figured that since it was the last day of school and the only thing planned was the Christmas party, it wouldn't hurt to be late for once. Hehehe. To my surprise my mom was up and about and ready to go at 8am. I was really having second thoughts about going to school since Luis was only half day. I desperately wanted my sleep but Luis begged me to be with him. What was I suppose to do right? It turns out that I was the only parent who was there at 830am! The rest came at 10:30 and the rest were only 2 or 3 other mommies. Oh well... I enjoyed myself in class not doing much really but chatting with the teachers and some of the kids who were using my cane/crutch a horse...Then Luis announces to the world that I have a BIG scar on my head, so naturally the kids all wanted to see it. It was so embarrassing but at the same time enlightening too know that the kids were really curious. Even the two teachers were curious...Bettina's Head...topic of the day. Hahaha. Each child brought a plate of food...but there was one who literally brought a PLATE of FOOD (Sushi Rolls). I found it funny. There was so much food. Alot of cakes, and finger foods. Normally, I would prepare a special dish or whip up something new. This time, I just asked my mom if I could get her "gifts" and bring it to school. Hassle-free. Thank you to all that gave gifts and tokens that you gave Luis.
...MY HAVEN...
Deliveries as usual...running around like a headless chicken. Trying to multi-task. Trying to get everything done before it's time to pick up my mother from her office. You don't know how happy I was when I saw my baby trotting around the bullring. Then when I whistled, she propped up her head and looked my way...aaawww...my baby JIVE! All of a sudden my ass was itching...itching to be on the saddle!!! JIVE looked so much better. She is gaining more weight which is good. After all these Xmas madness is over i'll be back on the saddle again and get a grip on on life.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hi Bettina!

I just saw your comment on my blog, late na ko :( Anyways, it's great finding you here too. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope to see you soon. :) Take care!