Thursday, November 24, 2005

I find myself usually in a daze. It's been this way for more than a week now. I try to keep really busy to keep my mind of things. But there are always those idle times that tear me apart. I went up to Baguio with my son and Ces. My son had a grand time riding horses everyday. Ces and I just ate, slept, and much needed pampering. The weather was perfect. A bit nippy but perfect. Shopping at Mines View (less people). It was a good trip...
George finally came, if not? Yikes!!!!! After a month and 16 days. I have been so stressed, worried, at the same time insanely crazy for not having george come. I know i'm stupid for hoping that george wouldn't come...torn...that is what I am now... torn. I keep telling myself to snap out of it...im trying but it's not easy.

No comments: