Tuesday, August 09, 2005

RollerCOW!

I cried lastnight. I used to cry because pain and heartache. Now its purely frustrations. 5 mins or less! Hahahaha. It feels good to cry. But it does not resolve anything. I used to go to a shrink or councilor once a week. My mom always thinks that there is something wrong with me. Haha! But since that "problem" has been solved it's been primarily petty affairs. My mom always tells me that I only think of myself. If I only thought of myself, my son will not be the way he is now. Only God know what I could be doing now if I only thought of myself.
See, I dont think my mom knows me that well. Actually she does not. She only knows of how I can blow up and make everyone uneasy. She knows NOW what I am capable of doing. But what my friends see and others see she does not know at all. Why?? Because I grew up having to do the right thing all the time. Being prim and proper. She does not know the "LOGS" side at all.



No comments: